Monday, December 26, 2016

Modern Rectifier Upgrade & Electrical Wiring


This is a modern rectifier replacement for the unreliable stock selenium rectifiers of the old Honda's.
Inside the frame of my project CL90  I found what looks like a rectifier and another unknown part
A more detailed tutorial can be found at the honda trail ct90 & ct110 website here

 The silicon bridge type rectifier for this mod was cheaply purchased new at a nearby electronics store.




After failing to get fully colored wiring diagrams online for the cl90, I decided to colorize the available black & white diagrams.  I colored two wiring diagrams, one is for the s90.  With this it will be easier to decipher the decades old wiring I pulled from the frame.  


 To anyone who needs it just click on the images to get high res versions.


0 comments:

Retromech Copyright 2008. Powered by Blogger.